July 13, 2011

Date night

I'm going to try something new here: chronicling my online dating experiences. Basically, it's just for shits and giggles, and because I'm kind of curious how much trouble it'll get me into. I want to be completely open, but more importantly, amusing. So let me know in the comments what kind of vital stats you'd like to hear about, and I'll try to oblige. Here's my first attempt, based on last night:

Height: ~5’5’’ (~5’9” in heels)
Ethnicity: black
Body: thin
Met her: online
Boobs: enormous, likely fake (which is fine with me, just saying)
Ass: a little flat, but hard to say with what she was wearing (maybe that's just wishful thinking)
Date: drinks, pool
Cost: $59
Summary:
  • Strike 1: She went to the wrong place -- not that big a deal since the wrong place was pretty close to the right place, but still slightly irritating -- If you don’t know where a place is, you probably shouldn’t answer "Yes" to the question “Do you know where it is?” Women. RME.
  • Strike 2: She admitted to fibbing about her location. On her profile, she said she lived 2 miles away from me. When I asked her how she like living in the area, she admitted that she actually lives closer to 40 miles away. Um... ok. That’s kind of one of my top criteria. But she was pretty hot, so maybe I’ll let it slide.
  • Strike 3: She suggested we go to dinner after pool. I said I wasn’t hungry and she was cool about it, but this is a pet peeve of mine -- women finagling a dinner out of me after I specifically invite them out for drinks, or in this case pool and drinks. Annoying, but no harm, no foul.
Result: I had a good time, but didn’t feel like the door was open for anything physical at the end of the night.
How I fucked it up: At one point she told me that she’d noticed how moist my lips were, and somehow I did not turn that into a kiss. I think my whole mindset was thrown off by something I’d read in her profile that made her sound like a prude.
Verdict: I’ll keep in touch and see where it goes. You know I usually don’t go on second dates when there wasn’t at least a kiss on the first date, but again, she was pretty hot, so... I’ll see what comes up as an option for date #2 and then decide if I want to make the additional investment.